Below you can find the instructions for the oral presentations:
- The presentation must be up to 15 minutes long, allowing additional 5 minutes for questions.
- Due to the tight schedule, we request that oral presentations are submited by the 2nd of September to the Organising Committee via email to email@example.com. In any case, the presentations (and presenters) must be available at least 5 minutes before the start of each session. For this, presenters must go to the allocated room 10 minutes prior to the start of the session where they are presenting.
- The presentation must be in a PowerPoint or pdf file. Any other formats may not be compatible with the IT equipment available at the conference.
- Presentation files must be named with the code allocated to the presentation in the programme, followed by the first and last name of the presenter (e.g. "FAE01 - Angel Cuesta Ciscar.pptx").
If you have any inquiries about oral presentations, or you are submitting yours, please communicate the Organising Committee by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you can find the instructions for the poster presentations:
- Posters must not be larger than A0 format in PORTRAIT position (up to 1189 mm tall by 841 mm wide).
- Posters must be placed in the allocated board at the beginning of the day of the conference allocated to the posters (information on day allocation can be found in the Poster programme).
If you have any inquiries about poster presentations, please communicate the Organising Committee by email to email@example.com